Student Ambassador Program
Let's Learn & Teach, New way of building Software together!
Maxblox is a fast-growing comprehensive software application platform with set of cloud services that developers and IT professionals use to Build, Test, Deploy and Manage applications with minimal or zero coding. With bootstrap responsive design and marketplace support you in efficiently building anything from simple web apps to enterprise business solution.
Who Can Join?
Are you excited to Learn new technology? Do you love to invent, Explore and market software products? Do you want to bring new opportunities to your College/university and your fellow Student? Do you feel you are a natural leader? If so, the Maxblox Students Ambassador Program may be perfect fit for you!
Through the Students Ambassador Program, you become a liaison between Maxblox and your college/university. Ambassadors plan and host several events during the academic year, introduce students to new technology, innovations and features and act as a campus point of contact for Maxblox.
Maxblox Student Ambassadors may:
Work closely with Maxblox Teams and find out what is new.
- Host and organize events to bring awareness about Maxblox products and brand
- Spread the word about competitions, training opportunities, scholarships and other events
- Attend FI events as a Maxblox representative.
- Build relationships on campus with faculty and student groups.
- Test products and features.
- Explore and brainstorm with peers how new idea can be implemented on maxblox for future market.
- Be a source of knowledge for your College/university.
What are the qualifications?
This opportunity is currently by invitation only and is open to students at Colleges/University.
- Preferably BE/B Tech/MCA grads student at your college/university. But any degree student can apply whoever is passionate about Latest Technology, Leadership, entrepreneurship and helping community where we live in.
- Able to plan events and manage.
- Actively involved in student life on campus
What is the time commitment?
- Free to Join the program.
- Per College Maximum Two Student Ambassador will be selected.
- Minimum 5 to 10 hours per month and It depends on you! It's a flexible program, ensuring your academic activities are not distressed.
- Have to conduct Two to three events per year in your college.
As a Maxblox Student Ambassador, you will:
- Help grow our community.
- Enhance your professional development, leadership, technical, employability skill and communication skills
- Receive cool rewards and recognition opportunities.
- Help promote the software applications gain marketing experience
- Have your volunteer hours recorded for use in future employment with Maxblox Partner and customer.
- Direct access to the student's own instance on the Maxblox to power your own application development.
- Opportunity to start your own company and we help you to get funding.
- Exchange best practices with Ambassadors from other Colleges/Universities
- Get your own Maxblox SWAG